2014년 9월 9일 화요일

Hello   Let me introduce myself.

1.  I'm Doo Seock Kim, and I'm from the Korea, and my hometown is Seoul. I have the English name , so I prefer to be called Danny. I studied English in my university during in 3 years. First came to Gwangju because of school.


2.  My favorite thing is Public Transfer System. like bus, subway. There are moving so fast. And there are easy to find somewhere who want to go. I think It's important thing is living big city. And Second Thing is Mobile Service, like Internet speed. Korea have one of the fastest Internet speed.


3.  I'm interested in American Sports , NBA. It's my dream to visit in NBA Stadium. I want to go to Chicago is just one of them. Because Michael Jordan' s Status in Chicago. And My cousins live in Houston, So I want to go again. I would like to meet again to some people I met in the past.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jordan_statue>

 4. I can speak Korean and English. I studied English for over 10 years, but I Can't speak English well. since I studied in 10 years old. but my English level is beginner.I can listening, but speaking and writing is low level. my problem is hard to translated to Korean to English.


5.  My motivation for studying English was surprised experience. When I was heard English , it was shocking and gorgeous. And I wanted to understand other country people. And I think  studying English is must have to do, not should. 


6. My goal for studying English is without difficulty speak and write. When U.S.A went to live , I don' want to happening what difficulty by language. So I will do my best.



댓글 2개:

  1. Hi Danny!

    I think Korea's transportation system is the best! I went to Japan, and was really confused about how to travel on the train and subway. I had to keep asking for help! In Korea, I can find my way anywhere easily using GPS.
    Speaking and writing are good goals. Have you thought about getting a language exchange partner from another country? It's a good way to practice both.

    답글삭제
  2. Hi danny. :)
    nice to meet you.
    We are the same age.
    but i don't know you and you don't know me. Haha
    Korea public transfer system is good
    especially your hometown.
    I agree with you.
    Also i don't know and like sports.
    but i want to go Chicago, too.
    I think we can be good friends.
    We study hard together.
    You can do it! You are best.��
    Have a good weekend.☺

    답글삭제