2014년 9월 26일 금요일

Third Assignment



1.
< www.nba.com >


First word is  N.B.A. It's Acronyms. Its from NBA official website, And Its means National Basketball Association. I know this word already. Before, created to this group, there were had to BAA(Basketball Association of America). in 1967 another association was made. It called by ABA (America Basketball Association). Unusually professional hockey league team chairmans was created to other basketball league, called NBL(National Basketball League). And then, ABA NBL joined the each other , So NBA was created. called the current name. I like playing basketball also watching that games. because I heard this word many times . When I meet other people who know about NBA , we will talk about it lots of times.




2.


Second one is WFDS. This is Abbreviated word. It means Wet Floor Do Not Slip. I'm not sure, but I wanna pick this word. Because When I went to the U.S.A  last year , I worked in my cousin's donut shop. And I cleaned their shop with mop. And then my cousin said " we must take this sign , If we don't take it, we can go police.  " Its shocked to me . So I really careful when I cleaning. Actually, I come to Korea, I never seen this sign also, tell somebody. I think compared between Korean American, Korean is risk of awareness is lower than American this part. In Korea this situation is not ruled. So many people easy to think to the risk.




3. 




Last one is "BackPack" , Compound word. When I doing something , Its usually beside me. 
Backpack means Back and Pack. Back is human's back , Korean called "등" . And pack is put it something like clothes, stuff. Previously its makes cloth or leather . Today most thing made plastic and synthetic fibers, such as nylon. Now I'm student I will do own study or working and travel somewhere. So I always take my backpack such like this photo. I like red lol. When I was birthday , My friend gave to brand new backpack. It classic. That's why I love it.

댓글 2개:

  1. wow,I'd like to play basketball and I like to watch NBA match too.:)
    My favorite NBA player is LeBron James, I became his fans since 2003.

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Oh Really? we can talk about the NBA or players. I like Lebron , but my favorite player is Tim Duncan in San Antonio Spurs.

      삭제