2014년 11월 8일 토요일

6th Assignment

< Danny's Question> 


1. What is your name and age? 

 My name is Doo Seok Kim . Danny And 25 Years old.


2. What is your native country and language? 

 I from the Korea And My native language is Korean.


3. When did you start learning English? 

 When I was second grade in the elementary school, I went to the English Academy in the Cathedral. I was learned to from the ESL teacher. That was surprised to their pronunciation, accent, the voice of tone. etc. 


4. How did you learn English? 

 I studied English 3 times a for 1 hour in middle school. But Korean students should to go to the academy for English. So I went to go there, and I learned 2 times a for 2-3 hour in a day. Its long time. Many people think its good to spend the lots of time.


5. How do you feel about speaking English (be honest)

 When I was young before middle school, Its very pleasure to me. Because I love to learn English. But after middle school English class, many people have learned English because of the exam. Only for test. So I was tired. However before 4-5 years ago, I should to pick my department, Then I decided to liked English once again. And I choose the English Department.  Now I want to grow up my English skills. So I like to speaking English.


6. How is important is English in your country?

 I Think Its very Important. Because many Korean wants to be good English speaker like ESL people. And When we want to apply some company they want to know our English skills. English is so friendly our Korean life. So many people should to learn about English.


7. What is the most difficult thing in communicating in English?

 I think we can get to confidence. You can speak to other people, But If you get nervous you cannot think clearly. So we can practice natural communication skills.


8. Why do(did) you learn English?

 English is the most widely used language so that can be considered as a global language. Growing of multinational corporations, speaking English can be useful when apply and work at one of those companies where English will be obviously the first language. And whether you applying for college or getting a job, English is always a prior advantage in getting in.


9. Can you speak any other languages?

 I can speak only English, But I can writing and reading some Japanese. It is basic level. I still makes many mistakes.


10. What do you think is the point of learning another language? 

 It about purpose to learn. We can decided our own purpose. Such as test, get to the job, studying abroad etc. If you don't get the target. you can tired easily. So It should be fun to learn another language.

댓글 1개:

  1. I was tires too when i was middle school student. Because I dislike to study English for a test. I think English is a communication not getting a score.

    답글삭제