2014년 11월 22일 토요일

Homework Blog Post 9

1. How did you feel during the interview?

I did feel nervous. Because I was so afraid camera and I began to stutter. Its strange for me. But my partner, Lucas is kind. So I could good at the Interview. I think lol
And I found his age. Its very shocked to me. Because I was rude in the past. So I feel like Rude Younger Brother. I would like to sorry for my mistakes.
And Sun-Ah didn't feel nervous. I think she was friendly so she can relax during the interview. I think this assignment is good for us. Because It grow up our English skills.


2. What was the most difficult part of assignment?

last week I should go to the hometown, Seoul. And we have time to only Wednesday.  So we had one chance for recording video. Actually I had a first time at recording video something. So everything was awkward. And then the video has my mistakes.  In last Monday When I saw my video. I feel awkward, shy and strange. It so unnatural. And I couldn't think immediately. So I couldn't make good conversation. But Lucas was better me. He got a great communication skills.


3. What are some similarities between your English education and experiences and the         interviewees?

I think so similarities between Korea and China English education. Both country think English education is important. So there was many kinds of education system. And many student has same stress. So They spend the lots of time for studying English in the school. Its whole universe assignment. And Lucas has more experience than me.
But many students has great English skills, conversation and writing. So I' d like to contact to many English contents.

댓글 2개:

  1. I don't think you were rude .
    In china it's very commen that everyone is equal,you could see I am much older than 려가 but there is no distance between us.
    So ,don't worry about that, eventhough I an older than you,but we could still be very closed friend.^^

    답글삭제
  2. My difficult part is shooting a scene. Becasue I was nervous and a little embarassing to make video. So i practiced 3 times.

    답글삭제